Cochrane SA receives its core funding from the South African Medical Research Council and raises project-specific grants from external funders.
In 2017 we received funding for project-specific grants from:
- South African Medical Research Council
- Department for International Development, UK through the Effective Health Care Research Consortium
- National Research Foundation, South Africa
- South African Department of Health
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- German Ministry of Education and Research
Office space for the Centre is provided by the South African Medical Research Council.
We are grateful to many friends and colleagues in South Africa and abroad for their encouragement and support. Guidance from members of the Centre's Advisory Board is appreciated. We gratefully acknowledge the financial, technical and moral support provided by the South African Medical Research Council.